Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Section For STTA

+3
waheed
shakil
Admin
7 posters

Go down

New Section For STTA Empty New Section For STTA

Post by Admin Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 14:14

New section created for STTA announcements https://taxiforum.editboard.com/s-t-t-a-announcements-f4/

Sorry since deleted Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

New Section For STTA Empty Re: New Section For STTA

Post by shakil Mon 12 Nov 2007 - 8:46

i would like to congrulate the new chairman Hafeez Rehman on his new post and for once i can see a good future ahead in Sheffield. They have already helped stop the badge displayed on the back of the partition. I like to welcome new memmbers of STTA with open arms

shakil

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Nov 2007 - 9:02

Hear hear......., thanks for joining us Shakil, and I think most of us would agree with your sentiments. I don't know Hafeas persnally but hear that he is a nice chap and I also wish him luck and success in helping the trade. We are in our own way trying to do thae same thing and by sharing info here we can back up the STTA in a positive way. By bringing all lads together on one platform, members or not, we ARE all taxi drivers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waheed Mon 12 Nov 2007 - 10:59

Asslamoalikum.
He is a good man most of the taxi driver know him. He has been working as sec, of STTA for last 5 years.

waheed

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Sat 29 Dec 2007 - 8:53

waheed wrote:Asslamoalikum.
He is a good man most of the taxi driver know him. He has been working as sec, of STTA for last 5 years.
Yes Waheed Bhai indeed I have found out just how good :D:
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by stf Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 3:46

The link to stta site doen't work.

stf

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fairway1 Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 17:38

STTA website will be getting established soon, you will see brothers it will be exlent news for everybody.

fairway1

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stf Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 6:23

I have not been on this forum long but appreciate this format for a forum is used by most chat forums so how is stta going to be better other than waste more money duplicating whats already been done here. Evil or Very Mad

stf

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 6:26

Unity unity unity not sects sects sects Its the same concept of keeping up with the jones, I suspect.

Zee

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 18:47

fairway1 wrote:STTA website will be getting established soon, you will see brothers it will be exlent news for everybody.
After the news that Aftab brought back from a meeting with Mr Hafeas, it was decided to remove that example of how a website can be setup in five minutes. We are still open and transparent and allowing any control by STTA on what is said would infringe our rules so the link no longer exists. I hope that explains the background to it fairway1.

As soon as the website is setup by our STTA we will gladly put a link to it from this forum that issues can still contiue to be discussed here, and so till then we just wait. Rolling Eyes I remain of the oppinion that we can achieve more by supporting the STTA and the taxi trade than opposing and thus dividing the trade. It's a pitty that sentiment isn't reciprocated by the STTA. Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Jan 2009 - 11:58

Admin 6th January 2008 wrote:
fairway1 wrote:STTA website will be getting established soon, you will see brothers it will be exlent news for everybody.
After the news that Aftab brought back from a meeting with Mr Hafeas, it was decided to remove that example of how a website can be setup in five minutes. We are still open and transparent and allowing any control by STTA on what is said would infringe our rules so the link no longer exists. I hope that explains the background to it fairway1.

As soon as the website is setup by our STTA we will gladly put a link to it from this forum that issues can still contiue to be discussed here, and so till then we just wait. Rolling Eyes I remain of the oppinion that we can achieve more by supporting the STTA and the taxi trade than opposing and thus dividing the trade. It's a pitty that sentiment isn't reciprocated by the STTA. Shocked
We kept our word and put a link up on here as soon as the STTA website was launched. It however failed to live up to it's promis and unfortunately the useless link has had to be removed from our forum. Any person offended? If so I offer my appologies and if and when a better website comes on line we may reinstate the link.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Fri 16 Jan 2009 - 10:52

Even if a website is launched by the STTA it is only for the paid up members thereby excluding the majority of taxi drivers of Sheffield, and effectively from having a voice. The more sources of information drivers can tap into the better IMO.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down