Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This should have been news but.....

3 posters

Go down

This should have been news but..... Empty This should have been news but.....

Post by ahmed Sun 28 Oct 2007 - 13:06

Just found out that Jeff's place went up in flames affraid with all sorts of disruption to the whole area, and not a single mention on here. What are you peeps doin? Wake up! Evil or Very Mad

ahmed

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

This should have been news but..... Empty Re: This should have been news but.....

Post by Admin Mon 29 Oct 2007 - 12:52

Yeah you'r right, but no one has that much time to spare. I always make a point to look and post stuff on here, because powers that be asked me to, but would sooner have more drivers running the show than us. A lot of our sheffield lads are computer shy Rolling Eyes
I have an excuse, I don't work on taxis so don't get the upto date info, but most lads on here have no excuse, you tell 'em off for me as well Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

This should have been news but..... Empty Re: This should have been news but.....

Post by john Tue 30 Oct 2007 - 13:28

he's open in same yard up and runing

john

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 9:16

Thanks John.

ahmed

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down