Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cctv

4 posters

Go down

cctv Empty cctv

Post by the cabbie Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 18:22

its time, cctv is now a must.fit them in in your vehicle now they don't lie but people do.after what i've been through its the best advice given to me and i'm advising you to do the same,don't wait to suffer what i went through. off work for 5 months loss of earnings no money to pay your bills not nice at all.most of the txi / tx11 and some euros have signus meters fitted the best cctv systems is sigcam that works ideally with that meter.a 2 camera unit starts from £450 fitted that works out at just over £8.50
per week you can also rent the unit for 50p per day. you can't put a price on your safety but its worth it the best £450 you will ever spend,the more vehicles that have them fitted the better.be safe protect you because believe me the powers that be or not interested in you.the public comes first and you second a distant second. cctv Icon_biggrin cctv Icon_biggrin

the cabbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

cctv Empty Re: cctv

Post by john Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 4:16

glad you back wheres the web page for this cam

john

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 9:12

Welcome back 'the cabbie' good to have you on board.
 We can look around for a decent deal and maybe if a few club together to buy this stuff then could get it even cheaper.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by the cabbie Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 12:39

thanks guys.you can find the web page under signus taxi meters,ring them direct the number is on the web page,better still and this is not a selling point see mahboob at malting garage.if the drivers are interested they could set up a saving scheme over period of time to help pay for the system.think about it better to be safe than sorry. cctv Icon_biggrin cctv Icon_biggrin

the cabbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by john Fri 19 Feb 2010 - 6:54

thats good /aftab can you se mahboob se what he says thanks

john

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by sheffdriver Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 1:12

I have CCTV and it is a good thing and agree with all your points, also I think it should be linked to the engine/ignition as then we can say were being fare. It will record everything and just not for our purposes so if someone doe's complain about the driver to the council/police then the council/police can view ALL the the stuff on there and not just the bits 'drivers' want to show them.

It's then fare for everyone including us

sheffdriver

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down