Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting concerning Limit on number of cabs

+6
waheed
sheffph
tony
ahmed
Admin
Aftab
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting concerning Limit on number of cabs - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting concerning Limit on number of cabs

Post by Aftab Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 13:24

M A wrote:I personally disagree with a complete halt to incoming of new veichles as you and i know when we have got a monoply the price of commodity just rices as the time goes on. imagine the price of that commodity in three years ! I would have prefared it even if we had a small no of issues per year between 15 to 30 to keep the heat off.
After the initial euphoria of limitation and given time for reflection I do see your point as having more weight. The taxi barons are going to have a field day in case of a limit and be rolling in money at whos expense? The trade's. The logic of having a safety valve is very sensible for numbers to be kept reasonable. Most of the cabs have been brought in last few months simply for profit in case the limit goes on, and probably would have been fewer cabs had things been left open ended.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Meeting concerning Limit on number of cabs - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting concerning Limit on number of cabs

Post by fairway1 Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 17:42

Only stupid peepal spreding rumors about plate free policy, beleev me brothers limit is fixe and dont beleev the rumors.

fairway1

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 18:34

You don't sound like the sharpest pin in the box either, but have you read the quoted emails in the members section, where a councillor clearly says that nothing is decided yet. How the hell can you claim to know more than these councillors? Simply asking us to believe you is not enough, give us some evidence then we can discuss things.

ahmed

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Mon 31 Dec 2007 - 3:25

I am so sorry that we have people on here willing to use foul language for anyone who disagrees with them. Had it not been for your reply Ahmed, the post before yours would have been deleted, it lowers the standards.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2