Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many cabs have we in Sheffield?

3 posters

Go down

How many cabs have we in Sheffield? Empty How many cabs have we in Sheffield?

Post by Aftab Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 7:25

A question has been posted in the QnA section about Hackney numbers and I had a brows on there myself and he is right, if there is a limit then how come we have 999 registered numbers. Here is the link to the list http://www.taxilicensing.sheffield.gov.uk/protected/wca/publicRegister.jsp?lty_id=34 see if any one of you can find an explanation?
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

How many cabs have we in Sheffield? Empty Re: How many cabs have we in Sheffield?

Post by Admin Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 16:38

Oh dear, I'm sorry to burst your buble of Glory sir but the figure is not a thousand cabs. Some numbers are missing. I just put the list through Excel and the numbers reduce to what the council say it is and not what you misread.
So false alarm Aftab, and next time maybe you would do some research before following Mr Ahmed blindly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

How many cabs have we in Sheffield? Empty Re: How many cabs have we in Sheffield?

Post by ahmed Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 17:59

Alright clever, so what I made a mistake? I am sorry Admin I seem to have got carrierd away, but you must admit it's an easy mistake.
I agree aftab shouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon without checking facts though, you tell him Laughing

ahmed

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down