Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSTAL STRIKES (HOW DOES IT AFFECT US)

Go down

POSTAL STRIKES (HOW DOES IT AFFECT US) Empty POSTAL STRIKES (HOW DOES IT AFFECT US)

Post by Licensing Section Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 2:21

As everybody is well aware the postal strikes situations does not seem to be getting better and more disruption to the service is planned next week, and beyond. I would urge all licensees who need the following to get in touch by phone of the Licensing Section to sort out these matters.

Vehicle Test - Anybody due a test in December, these test dates are usually posted out the first week in Nvember - we will still endeavour to post these but if you have not recieved a date by the 14th November for a December Test you will need to ring and have your date and time confirmed.

Drivers BADGE RENEWALS DECEMBER - again we try and send these out at least 1 month prior to the renewal date of your licence, SO on th 16th November we will endeavour to send out all reminders to drivers who's licence is due to expire on 15th December 2009. Again I ask that you check your licence and if your licence expires in December 09, and you do not get a reminder by the 1st December 2009, please contact the Licensing Section.

Can I ask the admin that there try and get this message to as many people as Possible. I will circulate the trades and major priavet hire operators with this message as well.

Thanks

Licensing Section

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down