Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW DRIVERS TERMS OF LICENCE (LAPSED LICENSES)

+3
ahmed
hassan0105
Licensing Section
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW DRIVERS TERMS OF LICENCE (LAPSED LICENSES) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW DRIVERS TERMS OF LICENCE (LAPSED LICENSES)

Post by hassan0105 Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 22:18

ahmed wrote:Well said hassan, that investigation was a stitch up, and as expected they looked after their own boy in the end. Everybody who had paid their extra tenner for every test knew the guy was crooked but when they asked him, he said, "No", and that was enough for them to declare that he was clean, and surprisingly telling the truth. What did they expect him to say?

But to be fair though he was released from testing duties soon afterwards as politicians retire to spend more time with family etc, he left too. I'm no longer in trade so don't know what score is at the mo. Our Union has always been a group of yes men, all looking after their own interests. Harrison got his little contracts and Hafeez trying the same thing now, using your name and the union as a spring board to better things for themselves. Nothing ever changes, best get out if you can while you can IMO.

thank you Ahmed, you have missed out Keith with his advertising co. and Ibrar now councillor.

Licensing seemed to be upset at my comments and stated my statements were harsh and there were no hard evidence.
80plus signed a letter , 200 to 300 people confirmed in meeting arranged by City Council what was result just wasted peoples time and did nothing about it was this not hard evidence? do you know any court in world who is going to throw out evidence of that many people! i donn't
It has revert back to it in a different way. Every one in trade especially Hackney Carriage knows it, no one is bother to bring it up as they think nothing will be done like before.

hassan0105

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVERS TERMS OF LICENCE (LAPSED LICENSES) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW DRIVERS TERMS OF LICENCE (LAPSED LICENSES)

Post by ahmed Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 5:45

hassan0105 wrote: thank you Ahmed, you have missed out Keith with his advertising co. and Ibrar now councillor.

Licensing seemed to be upset at my comments and stated my statements were harsh and there were no hard evidence.
Yes sorry, I did miss them out but to be fair Ibrar did work for the drivers, but old Kieth is still earning from the gift handed to him by the trade Association.
When people set themselves up as leaders then they should be held accountable for their actions, but so far that doesn't happen in our trade

ahmed

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 22:05

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
- George Washington, Very Happy .........................................It's only a quote!! Rolling Eyes
Can I remind you lads that this is way off topic on a thread where Licensing were merely posting a development on the late renewal issue.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by hassan0105 Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 7:30

Aftab wrote:Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
- George Washington, Very Happy .........................................It's only a quote!! Rolling Eyes
Can I remind you lads that this is way off topic on a thread where Licensing were merely posting a development on the late renewal issue.

agree with you. it has been going on for a while and your a little late to point it out. none the less it has been good and informative and also Licensing gone a little quite lately. They very prompt and agressive for evidence. After evidence was posted (80plus signatures and over 200 confirming in meeting at pmc) we have not heard from them. do they think that they do not have any responsibility for any wrong doings as far as tests or their mistakes etc. are concerned , but only come on hard when lincesees are at mistake?

hassan0105

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 8:31

hassan0105 wrote:
agree with you. it has been going on for a while and your a little late to point it out.
Laughing Yes, such is the nature of discussion forums, and would be wrong to stifle on emotive issue being aired, so just wanted to see where it lead.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2