Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmmm.......

2 posters

Go down

hmmmm....... Empty hmmmm.......

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2007 - 21:53

A well known Hack driver has had his badge taken away after being cautioned by Police for offences of a sexual nature. The dumy thought that by taking a caution he would avoid an embarassing court appearance, without realising of course that a caution is given after an admission of guilt and is therefore registered as an offence in your crim record. Tough! I say, we don't need perverts like that as collegues.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

hmmmm....... Empty Re: hmmmm.......

Post by Aftab Sun 16 Sep 2007 - 5:56

Mentioning no names, I know who it is, and he came up to me with a story about a friend of his who has been caught with a lady of the night in some pub car park. Smile .It turns out now there was no friend but himself, and come to think of it he did look panicked when I told him that he now has a crimminal record. He kept insisting that his friend was told by police that since it was his first offence they won't be taking it any further. I find it incredible that he hadn't realised the seriousness of his actions to warrant that caution, therefore no sympathy at all from me. Mad
After I gave him the bad news, he went round to several other drivers with the same story, hoping someone might tell him something different. Should be interesting to see how this pans out Shocked
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 11:07

The taxi driver in question has now been cleared of any wrongdoing and has now got his badge back.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum