Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOGUS TAXI DRIVER SEX ATTACK SHOCK

Go down

BOGUS TAXI DRIVER SEX ATTACK SHOCK Empty BOGUS TAXI DRIVER SEX ATTACK SHOCK

Post by Aftab Thu 26 Jul 2007 - 2:58

BOGUS TAXI DRIVER SEX ATTACK SHOCK
http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=181505&command=displayContent&sourceNode=231723&home=yes&more_nodeId1=151458&contentPK=17908172
10:00 - 24 July 2007

"BEWARE of bogus taxis" police have warned.

The plea was issued after a 28-year-old Cleethorpes woman was sexually assaulted by a man posing as a taxi driver.

The shocking attack took place at around 3am on Sunday when the woman - who cannot be named for legal reasons - got into what she believed to be a taxi on Sea Road, Cleethorpes.

She said: "I had been in a night club and went to get a taxi from the rank outside Legends.

"This car pulled up and I just assumed he was a taxi."

She gave the man her address but panicked when she realised he was going the wrong way.

The man drove into Market Place, Bentley Street and then Normandy Road, before putting his arm around the woman.

She says he then pulled her close to him and sexually assaulted her.

She said: "He started by telling me I was beautiful and trying to touch me where I didn't want him to.

"I didn't want to say anything to make him angry but I kept pushing him away.

"Then I noticed the door was unlocked and decided to try and get away."

The woman managed to jump out of the car as the driver slowed to take a bend in Normandy Road.

She then hid in a nearby garden - terrified as she watched the man drive by twice before leaving the scene.

She said: "I was scared to come out and he would find out where I was.

"He obviously knew I was going to go to the police."

Eventually she left the garden to try and find out where she was after calling her husband.

A woman took her in until he arrived after hearing her scream when she believed she had spotted the driver.

The victim said: "The woman was wonderful.

"I can't thank her enough."

The driver was described as of Asian appearance, over 30-years-old, of medium build with short black hair and a thick black moustache.

He had a local accent and was wearing a dark coloured top and black trousers.

He was driving a large white car with five doors and a black leather dashboard.

The woman bruised her right shin when she jumped out of the vehicle but was otherwise uninjured.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down