Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read carefully all members

3 posters

Go down

read carefully all members Empty read carefully all members

Post by shakil Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 8:31

Guys what i don't understand is that why do we take mick out of STTA, AFTAB you are a clever bloke and i am 80 percent certain that you are a member and these people are talking badly about STTA which is no good if you thought STTA where no good why did you become a member, common senses says that either you got too much money to waste or you are an educated fool. Another article i read Goones want free food AFTAB you are a member so are you a goon, do you attend annual meeting for free food. How can you say STTA are favouring certain people they are there to help all member. i was reading an article where a member says they are looking after station badge holders, i don't think that true. STTA is not there to look after all drivers but members, Aftab knows better when he was a chairperson of STTA people only talk and like undermining others Aftab being honest from your time to know, look how well there relationships have built with council and also how much more this young commitee is doing, if you guys on this forum think you can do better become vouluntrys. Also lads remember what you right down on the forum because we got the general public viewing this to and don't let them have the last laugh on us because of over personal views, discuss things but don't write personnal views and how much paisa tum nai kamayah

regrads

shakil

shakil

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

read carefully all members Empty Re: read carefully all members

Post by sheffph Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 17:09

wot dos dat last bit mean,............. anybody?

sheffph

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 2:17

It means don't talk text speak that others have to translate, ha ha, but seriously it means don't talk about personal stuff in detail on here. Just about the only bit I agree with, but there you go.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum