Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunk threw chips through taxi window

3 posters

Go down

Drunk threw chips through taxi window Empty Drunk threw chips through taxi window

Post by Aftab Fri 11 Jan 2008 - 3:18

Drunk threw chips through taxi window

Thursday January 10 2008

A man who flung his takeaway through the open window of a taxi was ordered to pay €250 to the Five Loaves in order to avoid being convicted of being drunk and disorderly in public.

John Connors, 1 Walcott, Old Connaught Avenue had a charge of criminal damage struck out as he brought €150 to court to cover any damage caused by the edible missile.

Garda David Moynihan told the court that Connors had tried to open the door of a taxi already carrying passengers at around twenty to one in the morning towards the end of December. When the driver opened the window to tell the man he already had passengers he was met with the contents of his takeaway.

The accused, who has three previous convictions, started to run away when approached by GardaĆ­, informing them loudly that he would bite off both Garda Moynihan's nose and that of the Sergeant.

His solicitor Conway O'Hara told judge John O'Neill that the 27-year-old, who is married with one child, accepted that his behaviour was unacceptable, adding that he had apologised to GardaĆ­.

Last edited by on Sat 12 Jan 2008 - 5:41; edited 1 time in total
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Drunk threw chips through taxi window Empty Re: Drunk threw chips through taxi window

Post by stf Fri 11 Jan 2008 - 11:28

Well he appologised to teh Gardai didn't he? who cares about the taxi drivers anyway?

stf

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Drunk threw chips through taxi window Empty Re: Drunk threw chips through taxi window

Post by Aftab Sat 12 Jan 2008 - 6:14

I had the experience of ketchup and chips through the open window on Barkers Pool. The ketchup all over my head and and jacket at night looked like blood. Shocked friends who saw me when I got out of the cab then took care of the lad and in a satisfactory way. Shocked
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sheffph Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 4:12

Aftab wrote:I had the experience of ketchup and chips through the open window on Barkers Pool. The ketchup all over my head and and jacket at night looked like blood. Shocked friends who saw me when I got out of the cab then took care of the lad and in a satisfactory way. Shocked
Did you join in during the taking care? Laughing

sheffph

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down