Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is boss

+2
Admin
fairway1
6 posters

Go down

who is boss Empty who is boss

Post by fairway1 Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 17:48

Hi All
I have not posted before. Good forum who owns this and who is manager

fairway1

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

who is boss Empty Re: who is boss

Post by Admin Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 18:17

Hi xfairway1 welcome to the taxi forum and let me be the first to complain your name is too long. Smile
You are the boss here my friend, we are all equal here and as such you have as much right to speak your mind as the next bloke. The only condition we ask of you is to keep a decent standard of resoect for each other, simply treat others as you would want to be treated.
I see you have posted on other threads so good on you and keep visiting us and giving your opinnions from time to time, we are all pleased to have you here. bounce

We discuss issues here and nothing personal to avoid people falling out with each other so read other posts and if you want to reply just press the reply button and type away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Sat 29 Dec 2007 - 3:25

Good question. I am the boss and if you disagree with that then you must be the boss. Good of you to join us xfairway1, we have no boss sir, just like taxi driving you are your own boss. I also would ask you if we can shorten your username to fairway?
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by fairway1 Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 18:14

how can you have organisation wher there is no structure or contitution? I dont mind if you want to change neme to fairway1 that is ok with me but i'm not hapy with making fun.

fairway1

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed Sun 30 Dec 2007 - 18:19

Are you a few pence short of a shilling fairway1? the answer is clear enough for everybody, WE DO NOT HAVE AND DO NOT NEED A CONSTITUTION. Just like in a taxi rank everybody is equal, so here we are all equal. Why do you want differences/ For that sort of thing we have the station taxi organisation Laughing

ahmed

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by stf Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 6:19

fairway1 wrote:how can you have organisation wher there is no structure or contitution?
It's people like this that want rules just be able to brake them Mad . Can't you see the structure on this forum, look again you have news and general topics and council section and so on, and you have a choice to talk back, this is structure enough Very Happy

stf

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 6:23

Why do you need to know who boss is ? Maybe trying to target one member ?

Zee

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 18:59

I thank you Fairway1 for allowing the change and no one will be allowed to make any more fun of that old name. sorry for the delay in getting back to you simply didn't have complete access to the net during last week. I think this thread has run it's course so is now closed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down