Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's official!!!

3 posters

Go down

It's official!!! Empty It's official!!!

Post by Aftab Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 15:25

This forum is officially BULLSHIT lol! according to non other than the guy I also supported to be chair of STTA Mr Hafeas himself. So much for debate and transparancy then? Nothing more to be said.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

It's official!!! Empty Re: It's official!!!

Post by Admin Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 16:43

Sounds intresting Smile and unfortunate too but you can't please everybody all the time. Mr Rahman must have had his reasons for saying what he did, and we have only heard one side of it to be fair. PM me deatails of what happened, please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 10:03

Ha ha ha I fell of me chair laughing. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Serves you right for sucking up to those clowns, I don't know why you bother. If they could read or write then don't you think they'd be on here, most of them deserve little dictators like Hafeaz to suck up to. Their great leader is the biggest mumbler I have ever heard, and listen to his Urdu on Radio Sheffield it's hillarious. The guy is sh!t scared of competition on an intellectul level.
Just confirmed your news about Limitation and what a prat spreading wrong information as the limit having been imposed when clearly there is no such thing. Great way to lead is if you don't achieve anything then simply lie about it as though you have, job done. So this is why he wants total control on information and hasn't the guts to come on here because we would see right through his game of make believe Laughing Laughing His so called friends are either complicit in decieving their members or maybe too thick to pose any questions, do we know which?

ahmed

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 15:18

There maybe a good reason for the apparent misunderstanding but whatever information the STTA put out is not really our problem and we should refrain from commenting on the STTA from now on please. The organisation is bigger than any individual and we from this forum wish to help the same trade that this orgaanisation represents us all. If we have any personal conflicts then they should not be sorted on here but face to face and not make this forum a place of squables.
I look forward to your co-opperation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 16:40

I'm sorry I didn't intend for it turn into an issue but just thought let you guys know a little of what others say about this forum. Thank God for freedom of expression.
This thread now locked. (a bit like STTA, we have our own controls ha ha)
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum