Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They leave cabs on rank then make excuses

4 posters

Go down

They leave cabs on rank then make excuses Empty They leave cabs on rank then make excuses

Post by Admin Tue 20 Nov 2007 - 9:54

This cab was left on rank for FOUR hours with a note in window, BROKEN DOWN GONE FOR HELP. lol!
Town hall licensing came and removed the plate. When he came out 4hrs later of the City Hall after Graduation ceremony, the cab started on the button. The young man apparently tried to say it fixed itself when he brushed the battery terminals, and surprise surprise he wasn't believed and sadly didn't get his plate back. Ahhhh pale

They leave cabs on rank then make excuses 20112007rn6
They leave cabs on rank then make excuses 20112007001on0
They leave cabs on rank then make excuses 20112007002hb2
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

They leave cabs on rank then make excuses Empty Re: They leave cabs on rank then make excuses

Post by Aftab Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 5:45

You don't want your fellow drivers to suffer but when your fellow drivers shaft their own rank like this causing day long misery to others, then IMO they deserve what they get.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

They leave cabs on rank then make excuses Empty Re: They leave cabs on rank then make excuses

Post by ahmed Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 8:15

I bet you phoned'em Very Happy

ahmed

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by waheed Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 9:58

Has he got his plate back or not yet

waheed

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 17:16

AHMED wrote:I bet you phoned'em Very Happy
Nah brother I didn't do that although I did think the guy was a bit of a pain for taking advantage of our rank just to save a few pennies.
Waheed brother I don't know if he has got his plate back or not but will try and find out and post back.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftab Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 9:06

The cab in question has got his plate back. I didn't ask for further details but the lad is back on road.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down