Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

from tdo for a bit of fun

2 posters

Go down

from tdo for a bit of fun Empty from tdo for a bit of fun

Post by Admin Fri 15 May 2009 - 1:08

What's the difference between chopped beef and pea soup?
Everyone can chop beef, but not everyone can pea soup!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't aliens eat clowns?
Because they taste funny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a fish with no eyes?
A fsh

Two snowmen are standing in a field. One says to the other : "Funny, I smell carrots too".

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?
el-if-i-no

Two peanuts walk into a bar.
One was a salted.

Why did the fish get kicked out of school?
Cause he was caught with seaweed.

The fight we had last night was my fault,
my wife asked me what was on the TV and i said dust.

Boys are like parking spaces the good ones are take-in!!!!

What did one ghost say to another?
Do you believe in people?

They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.

When I told the doctor about my loss of memory, he made me pay in advance.

Where did you get those big eyes?
They came with the face.

I went alone on our honeymoon. My wife had already seen Niagara Falls.

It was love at first sight. Then I took a second look.

A modern artist is one who throws paint on canvas, wipes it off with a cloth and sells the cloth.

"Has there been any insanity in your family?"
"Yes, doctor. My husband thinks he's the boss."

I was thinking of becoming a doctor. I have the handwriting for it.

"My wife doesn't know what she wants."
"You're lucky. My wife does."

We have a quiet home life. I don't speak to her and she doesn't speak to me.

Did you hear about the wife who shot her husband with a bow and arrow because she didn't want to wake the children.

The quickest way to make tossed salad is to give fresh vegetables to an 18-month-old child.

"What do use for washing dishes?"
"Oh, I tried many things but found my husband best."

"How is your wife getting along on her reducing diet?"
"Fine. She vanished last night."

"Why don't you give your husband a divorce?"
"What, I have lived with him for ten years and now I should make him happy?"

"Young man, do you think you can handle a variety of work?"
"I ought to be able to. I've had 12 different jobs in four months."

"I heard you missed school yesterday."
"Not a bit."

"I gotta 'A' in spelling."
"You dope! There isn't any 'A' in spelling."

My wife is always talking about a trip to Europe.
I have no objections - I let her talk.

There's one thing good about being poor - its inexpensive.

Summer must be over. My neighbour just returned my lawn furniture.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-03-08

https://taxiforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

from tdo for a bit of fun Empty Re: from tdo for a bit of fun

Post by tony Sun 17 May 2009 - 13:51

Good uns, keep em coming cheers

tony

Number of posts : 77