Sheffield Taxi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sheffield Taxi Forum
Sheffield Taxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\Why men dont write advice columns

2 posters

Go down

\Why men dont write advice columns Empty Why men dont write advice columns

Post by TX 1an Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 4:04

> Why men don't write advice columns...
>
>
>
> Dear Ted,
>
> I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house
> watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out
> and the car shuddered to a halt.
>
> I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in
> the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and ,
> we have been married for twelve years.
>
> When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he went into the back yard and heard a lady scream,
> had come to her rescue but found her unconscious. He'd carried the woman back to our house, laid
> her in bed, and began CPR. When she awoke she immediately began thanking him and kissing him and he
> was attempting to break free when I came back. But when I asked him why neither of them had any
> clothes on, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.
>
> I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he
> has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave
> him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him
> anymore.
>
> Can you please help?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Susie Fox
>
>
>
> Dear Susie,
>
> A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults. Start by
> checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the clips holding the
> vacuum lines onto the inlet manifold for air leaks. If none of these approaches solves the problem,
> it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor
> float chamber .
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Ted
>

TX 1an

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Back to top Go down

\Why men dont write advice columns Empty Re: \Why men dont write advice columns

Post by Aftab Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 4:22

ha ha ha, classic! Quite right too, one should always concentrate on important things in life.
Aftab
Aftab
Admin

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum